Stamford Commuter Students are eligible to purchase a commuter permit which allows them to park in the UConn surface parking lot located at 1194 Washington Boulevard.
Stamford Commuter Student Permits also authorize parking in the following locations:
- Avery Point - Commuter Lots A & B
- Hartford - 100% validation Convention Center Garage (details)
- Law School - All Commuter student lots
- Storrs - the commuter sections of "C," "I," "K," and "W" surface lots
- Waterbury - UConn Waterbury Garage (Levels 2 & 3)
During the Summer Term and the Fall, Intersession and Spring recess periods, Stamford Commuter Permits authorize parking on any student surface lot EXCEPT within areas designated for use by “Premium Resident” permit holders.
Hourly PayByPhone mobile parking is also available for those students who only need to come to campus occasionally. The PBP rate is charged only between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.