UConn students and employees who purchase parking permits to authorize parking on the Storrs or other Regional campuses may park in the CT Convention Center for no additional charge. That benefit can be enjoyed by these permit holders by following these instructions:
- Take a ticket from the dispenser as you enter the CT Convention Center Garage
- Park within Section E (Levels 1 – 8)
- Go to the Parking office (in the same parking garage) before departing
- Present the garage ticket along with your UConn ID to the Parking office attendant.
- Using a web application, the Parking attendant will confirm that you hold an active UConn parking permit
- Once your UConn parking permit status is confirmed, the Parking attendant will validate your garage ticket using a special device
- Insert the validated ticket into the parking gate equipment upon exiting the garage.
- The garage gate will lift and no parking fee payment will be required.
Please note UConn Area 3 (employee) and all UConn Health permit holders who park in the CT Convention Center Garage will be charged the discounted UConn parking fee ($2/hour, $6 maximum per parking session).