UConn students and employees who purchase parking permits to authorize parking on the Storrs or other Regional campuses may park in the CT Convention Center for no-additional charge. That benefit can be enjoyed by these permit holders by following these instructions:
- Take a ticket from the dispenser as you enter the CT Convention Center Garage.
- Park in Section E (Levels 1 – 8).
- Go to the LAZ Parking office (in the same parking garage) before departing.
- Present the garage ticket along with your UConn ID to the LAZ Parking office attendant.
- Using a web application, the LAZ Parking attendant will confirm that you hold an active UConn parking permit.
- Once your UConn parking permit status is confirmed, the LAZ Parking attendant will validate your garage ticket using a special device.
- Insert the validated ticket into the parking gate equipment upon exiting the garage.
- The garage gate will lift and no parking fee payment will be required.
Please note enrolled UConn Area 3 (employee) permit holders will be charged a fee to park in the CT Convention Center Garage ($2/hour; $6/day session maximum).