Pay Your Parking Citation Online
Parking citations (tickets) must be payed or appealed within fourteen (14) calendar days of their issuance.
Parking tickets may also be paid:
- in person at Parking Services (25 LeDoyt Road, Unit 3199, Storrs, CT 06269-3199) using check, money order, credit/debit card and Husky Bucks.
- by mail sent to Parking Services (25 LeDoyt Road, Unit 3199, Storrs, CT 06269-3199) using bank or personal checks or money orders.
- NO Cash payments are accepted at the Parking Services office or by mail.
Avoid late fees and additional charges by paying citation fines within 14 calendar days of issuance.
Unpaid Parking Citation Fee Information
Unpaid Parking Citations
- UConn Student parking citation fines will be posted to the student's Bursar’s account if unpaid after 14 days of issuance.
- The annual UConn parking permits of Regular Payroll employees will not be "renewed" until all their outstanding parking citation fees are paid.
- Registered Owners of the cited vehicle, who are not UConn Students, will be billed for the parking citation fine and any related fees.
- All late and service fees will be assessed accordingly.