Avery Point Commuter Students are eligible to purchase a commuter permit which allows them to park in all lots designated as student or paid permit parking (Lots A & B) on the campus parking map
Avery Point Commuter Student Permits also authorize parking in the following locations:
- Hartford - 100% validation Convention Center Garage
- Law School - All Commuter student lots
- Stamford - 1194 Washington Boulevard
- Storrs - the commuter sections of "C," "I", "K," and "W" surface lots
- Waterbury - UConn Waterbury Garage (Levels 2 and 3)
Avery Point students assigned University housing on the Storrs campus are eligible to purchase a Resident parking permit. Resident permits authorize parking on surface lots posted for the use of that specific permit type.
During the Summer Term and the Fall, Intersession and Spring recess periods, Avery Point Commuter Permits authorize parking on any student surface lot EXCEPT within areas designated for use by “Premium Resident” permit holders.
Hourly PayByPhone mobile parking is also available for those students who only need to come to campus occasionally. The PBP rate is charged only between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.