U-Pass CT @ UConn (Hartford, Stamford, Storrs, Avery Pt, Waterbury and School of Law)
All you need is a U-Pass CT and your UConn student ID to ride buses and trains in Connecticut. Get where you need to go without having to pay a fare!
Who is Eligible
All Graduate and Undergraduate full-time and part-time students at participating UConn campuses.
How to Use
Have your U-Pass and valid student ID ready when you board any of the following participating transit services
How To Order
Order online at upass.uconn.edu and the pass will be mailed to you.
Participating Transit Services
- Greater Bridgeport Transit (gbt)
- Norwalk Transit
- Housatonic Area Regional Transit (HARTtransit)
- Milford Transit
- South East Area Transit (SEAT)
- Windham Region Transit District (WRTD)
- Magic Carpet
- Northwestern CT Transit District (NWCTD)
- 9 TownTransit/Estuary Transit District
- Middletown Area Transit (MAT)
- CTtransit & CTtransit Express
- New Haven Rail Line (Intrastate travel only. Not valid for travel to NYC)
- Shore Line East Rail
Conditions of Use
- U-Pass CT valid for use by students enrolled at participating UConn campuses .
- U-Pass CT is valid for unlimited rides within Connecticut on local & express buses, CTfastrak, Shore Line East, and intrastate New Haven Line services.
- This pass is not refundable or transferable.
- A valid UConn student ID must be shown at time of pass use.
- Do not fold, bend, or place near magnet. Lost, stolen, or destroyed passes should be reported to issuing school.
- U-Pass CT valid for the period of time printed on the face of the pass. Initial pass valid January 1, 2018 through July 31, 2018.
Contact: email@example.com with and questions.