Avery Point commuter student permits authorize parking in the following locations:
- Avery Point – all Commuter student lots
- Hartford – 100% validation Convention Center Garage (details)
- School of Law – All Commuter student lots
- Stamford – 900 Washington Boulevard (courtyard surface lot)
- Storrs – “C” and “W” surface lots
- Waterbury – UConn Waterbury Garage (student parking sections)
Regional campus parking permits are valid on all Storrs Commuter and Resident student parking lots during recess periods (Summer and Winter intersession).
Student parking permits may be purchased online here.
To find student rates for permits, you may click here.
Submit a Parking Permit Return/Refund Form if you no longer need your permit and carefully follow its instructions in order to receive a pro-rated refund, if available. Prorated rates are available here.
Submit a Replacement Parking Permit Request | Lost/Stolen Permit Notification with Parking Services if you are no longer in possession of your permit.
- Please note: if a student is driving a new vehicle, Parking Services needs documentation of an accident, recall, or sale of the vehicle. If we do not have documentation or the physical permit back there is a $20 processing fee to replace the parking permit.