Avery Point commuter student permits authorize parking in the following locations:
- Avery Point – Commuter Lots A & B
- Hartford – 100% validation Convention Center Garage (details)
- School of Law – All Commuter student lots
- Stamford – 1194 Washington Boulevard
- Storrs – “C,” “K,” and “W” surface lots
- Waterbury – UConn Waterbury Garage (student parking sections)
Regional campus parking permits are valid on all Storrs Commuter and Resident student parking lots during recess periods (Summer and Winter intersession).
Parking and Transportation Services ispleased to announce PayByPhone mobile parking is available to all UConn Avery Point campus commuter students. PayByPhone Parking is an easy-to-use mobile parking payment option. Just park, enter the posted location number (5170), your license plate number, and the amount of time you expect to be parked into the mobile app. That’s it! While students will still be required to park on Lot A or Lot B, all now have the opportunity to pay for their parking sessions individually rather than purchase a UConn parking permit. The PayByPhone parking rate on the UConn Avery Point campus is $1/hour with a $3 maximum fee per parking session. The PBP rate is charged only between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. We understand that your plans and schedules may remain uncertain for some time, and we hope that PayByPhone will provide you with the flexibility needed to accommodate your occasional on-campus needs.
Submit a Parking Permit Return/Refund Form if you no longer need your permit and carefully follow its instructions in order to receive a pro-rated refund, if available. Prorated rates are available here.
Submit a Replacement Parking Permit Request | Lost/Stolen Permit Notification with Parking Services if you are no longer in possession of your permit.
- Please note: if a student is driving a new vehicle, Parking Services needs documentation of an accident, recall, or sale of the vehicle. If we do not have documentation or the physical permit back there is a $20 processing fee to replace the parking permit.