Storrs commuter student permits authorize parking in the following locations:
- Avery Point – Commuter Lots A & B
- Hartford – 100% validation Convention Center Garage (details)
- School of Law – all Commuter student lots
- Stamford – 900 Washington Boulevard (courtyard surface lot)
- Storrs – designated area for permit type
- Waterbury – UConn Waterbury Garage (student parking sections)
Resident student permit parking restrictions are enforced 24 hours/day throughout the calendar year for the following permit types:
- Premium Resident
- Charter Oak Apartments
- Hilltop Apartments
- Mansfield Apartments
- Northwood Apartments
Student parking permits may be purchased online here.
To find student rates for permits, you may click here.
Submit a Parking Permit Return/Refund Form if you no longer need your permit and carefully follow its instructions in order to receive a pro-rated refund, if available. Prorated rates are available here.
Submit a Replacement Parking Permit Request | Lost/Stolen Permit Notification with Parking Services if you are no longer in possession of your permit.
- Please note: if a student is driving a new vehicle, Parking Services needs documentation of an accident, recall, or sale of the vehicle. If we do not have documentation or the physical permit back there is a $20 processing fee to replace the parking permit.