Storrs commuter student permits authorize parking in the following locations:
- Avery Point – Commuter Lots A & B
- Hartford – 100% validation Convention Center Garage (details)
- School of Law – all Commuter student lots
- Stamford – 900 Washington Boulevard (courtyard surface lot)
1194 Washington Boulevard (main campus lot)
- Storrs – designated area for permit type
- Waterbury – UConn Waterbury Garage (student parking sections)
⇒ Regional campus students living in University on-campus housing at Storrs –
Hartford and Avery Point students may purchase Storrs on-campus resident parking permits via the online Parking Portal as soon as they have been assigned to on-campus housing; they are exempt from the 54 earned credit hour requirement. Parking permits obtained by regional campus students living at Storrs are valid at Storrs and the regional campus where the student is enrolled. Hartford campus parking is provided at the CT Convention Center garage and requires the use of a transponder decal. Please contact Parking Services at email@example.com for additional information.
Resident student permit parking restrictions are enforced 24 hours/day throughout the calendar year for the following permit types:
- Premium Resident
- Charter Oak Apartments
- Hilltop Apartments
- Mansfield Apartments
- Northwood Apartments
Submit a Parking Permit Return/Refund Form if you no longer need your permit and carefully follow its instructions in order to receive a pro-rated refund, if available.
Submit a Replacement Parking Permit Request | Lost/Stolen Permit Notification with Parking Services if you are no longer in possession of your permit.
- Please note: if a student is driving a new vehicle, Parking Services needs documentation of an accident, recall, or sale of the vehicle. If we do not have documentation or the physical permit back there is a $20 processing fee to replace the parking permit.