Stamford Student Commuter permits authorize parking in the following locations:
Stamford Commuter student parking permits authorize parking between the hours 6:00AM and 11:00PM on LEVELS 3 and above in the Bell Street Garage (28 Bell Street, Stamford)
- Avery Point – all Commuter student lots
- Hartford – 100% validation Convention Center Garage (details)
- School of Law – all Commuter student lots
- Storrs – Lot C and Lot W
- Waterbury – UConn Waterbury Garage (student parking sections)
⇒ UConn student parking permit holders visiting the Stamford campus may use those permits to park on the surface (courtyard) parking area at 900 Washington Boulevard for no additional fee.
⇒ Stamford permits are only sold by the semester
⇒ Regional campus parking permits are valid on all Storrs Commuter and Resident student parking lots during recess periods (Summer and the Winter Intersession)
Student parking permits may be purchased online here.
To find student rates for permits, you may click here.
Submit a Parking Permit Return/Refund Form if you no longer need your permit and carefully follow its instructions in order to receive a pro-rated refund, if available. Prorated rates are available here.
Submit a Replacement Parking Permit Request | Lost/Stolen Permit Notification with Parking Services if you are no longer in possession of your permit.
- Please note: if a student is driving a new vehicle, Parking Services needs documentation of an accident, recall, or sale of the vehicle. If we do not have documentation or the physical permit back there is a $20 processing fee to replace the parking permit.