Employee parking for the Stamford campus is available in:
- 1194 Washington Boulevard (main UConn surface parking lot)
- 900 Washington Boulevard (courtyard parking area)
The parking permits to authorize parking at 1194 Washington Boulevard are available for purchase by all members of the UConn Stamford campus community.
Area 2 parking permits authorize parking in the following locations:
- Area 2 parking spaces on all University campuses.
- Area 3 lots and posted “Any Paid” permit parking areas, including those on the Health Center campus.
- Area 2 holders who are visiting the Stamford campus are able to park at the 1194 Washington Blvd surface lot.
- When parking at the UConn Hartford campus, 100% validation will be applied at the Convention Center Garage (details).
Area 2 parking permits do NOT authorize:
- The use of either parking garage on the Storrs Campus or the Scovill Municipal Garage in Waterbury.
- Any Area 1 or reserved spaces.
- Parking in student permit parking locations during the academic year
- use of student parking areas during the summer semester is typically authorized on the Storrs campus due to the decreased demand.
- The use of reserved and restricted spaces, time-limited, metered or pay by phone spaces, or Load Zones unless specifically authorized by posted signage
Area 3 parking permits only allow parking in Area 3 lots on the Storrs Campus.
- Area 3 permits do NOT authorize parking in Area 2 lots on the Regional Campuses.
- Area 3 permit holders need to park in a PayByPhone space or parking garage on all Regional Campuses and pay the hourly/daily rate.