Employee parking for the Stamford campus is available in:
- Bell Street Garage
- Target Garage
The Bell Street Garage is an un-gated municipal facility; no access card or access credential is necessary for UConn permit holders to enter.
UConn Bell Street Garage parking permits authorize parking in that facility between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.; the facility is, however, maintains operations 24-hours/7-days per week.
UConn permit holders who park outside the assigned permit-parking hours will be required to pay the posted garage parking fees for that time.
⇒ All UConn permit holders must park above its third parking level; violators may be subject to ticketing.
Permit parking assignments to the Target Garage are issued to full-time Stamford faculty and staff and also to those with certified mobility limitations that require accommodation.
UConn permit holders assigned to the gated Target Garage are also be issued Access Cards by Park Inc., the garage operator.
Target Garage parking permits authorize parking in that facility between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
⇒ All UConn permit holders must park on the fourth parking level; violators may be subject to ticketing.
Area 2 parking permits authorize parking in the following locations:
- Area 2 parking spaces on all University campuses.
- Area 3 lots and posted “Any Paid” permit parking areas, including those on the Health Center campus.
- Area 2 holders who are visiting the Stamford campus are able to park at the 900 Washington Blvd surface lot.
- When parking at the Downtown Hartford Campus, 100% validation will be applied at the Convention Center Garage (details).
Area 2 parking permits do NOT authorize:
- The use of either parking garage on the Storrs Campus or the Scovill Municipal Garage in Waterbury.
- Any area 1 or reserved spaces.
- Parking in student permit parking locations during the academic year
- use of student parking areas during the summer semester is typically authorized on the Storrs campus due to the decreased demand.
- The use of reserved and restricted spaces, time-limited, metered or pay by phone spaces, or Load Zones unless specifically authorized by posted signage