Parking tickets can be paid online.
You will need the parking ticket number or your vehicle’s license plate number.
Parking tickets may also be paid:
- in person at Parking Services (3 Discovery Drive, Storrs, CT 06269-6199) using cash, check, money order, credit/debit card and Husky Bucks.
- by mail sent to Parking Services (3 Discovery Drive, Storrs, CT 06269-6199) using bank or personal checks or money orders.
- Large amounts of loose coins will not be accepted as payment unless bank-rolled.
Avoid late fees and additional charges by paying citation fines within 14 calendar days of issuance.
- UConn Student parking ticket fines will be posted to their Bursar’s account after 14 days of issuance.
- Registered Owners of the cited vehicle, who are not UConn Students, will be billed for the parking ticket fine and any related fees.
- All late and service fees will be assessed accordingly.