Lost or Stolen Permits

Lost or stolen University Parking Permits must be reported to Parking Services immediately by filing a mandatory Replacement Request & Lost/Stolen Permit Form to provide Parking Service with formal attestation to the loss or theft of the parking permit.

While a processing fee is typically charged when a replacement permit is issued, that fee will be waived when documented loss of the permit is the result of a windshield replacement, motor vehicle accident or reported theft or sale of the permitted vehicle.  Acceptable documentation of the aforementioned events includes the presentation of the windshield replacement invoice, a Police crime or accident report, or the Bill of Sale associated with the formerly owned and University-permitted vehicle.

Once the Replacement Parking Permit Request Form has been filed, the permits reported lost or stolen will be invalidated.  All subsequent  invalidated permits will be considered fraudulent.