⇒ Special Payroll and Adjunct Faculty whose primary workplace in on the Downtown Hartford campus should follow this link for information specific to employees on that campus.
All other Special Payroll and Adjunct Faculty should reference the information provided below.
- Area 2 parking permits are available for purchase by Special Payroll employees for a fee commensurate with the salary rate stipulated within the employee’s offer letter or at the mid-rate when unspecified
- Special Payroll employees whose primary work location is the the Downtown Hartford campus are eligible to purchase a permit that will authorized parking in either the CT Convention Center Garage or the CT Science Center Garage (map | additional Downtown Hartford employee parking information).
- Full fee payment for the selected parking permit is required prior to issuance.
- Special payroll employees are ineligible for payroll deductions.
Special Payroll parking permit applicants will be required to provide the following information:
- your NetID and password
- a scanned copy (PDF or JPG file) CONTRACT or APPOINTMENT LETTER
- There is frequently a delay between employee appointments and Parking Services’ ability to confirm independently them during the permit assignment process. Documentation of appointment is therefore an essential component of the permit application process.
- vehicle’s make, model, color and year
- vehicle registration number (license plate)
Information relate the fees and authorizations of all UConn permit types are available elsewhere on this website